Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Princess Commodore Level Acheived

Learning is so important if you expect to do things right. I have dedicated this year to learning as much as I can about cruising. I want to learn about all the cruise lines and where they go, I want to know what the ships look like, how the crews treat their guests, who has the best food, best itinerary's, the list goes on.

If I had the time and money I would be on a different cruise every month. I am still trying to convince my Dad to hire me as a personal travel companion for my Mom since he doesn't like to cruise. He hasn't offered me the job.....yet.


So if I can't cruise every month then it is going to be lot of online classes, ship inspections and maybe 2-3 cruises this year. I have completed the Royal Caribbean WOW program and Commodore level with Princess Academy! My next one will be NCL University. I also spend countless hours reading travel magazines (both hard copy and e-mail), I scour brochures and read my cruise books. It is amazing how much there is to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment